We’re looking for true, real-life stories about the Ex. Not any Ex., but THE EX. that changed the direction of your life. That made you, or shaped you into a different person. That imprinted you in some huge way, that no other person has. Or will. Since this is called Ex.Stories, we are looking for a complete story to be read aloud. You’re a writer. You know what that means. Beginning, middle, end. Woo us. Make us laugh. Make us cry. Let your story leave an impression on our hearts even if it’s your heart that’s broken.
- SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
• Must fit the Ex.Stories description above.
• Must be your true-life story, using creative writing craft
• Maximum length of story must fit into a 6min. time slot when read aloud.
• You must be available to read your story aloud at the Literary Reading on Sat. Feb. 7, 2015 at Grumpy Bert’s.
• How to submit story: Email lynne (at) lostlit.com as a PDF or MS Word document by deadline.
• DEADLINE: Friday, January 23, 2015, 12:00am (midnight).
• Notification: All submissions will be responded to. Final winners will be notified on Tues. January 27, 2015.