We want, need, crave your LOST IN SPACE stories. In keeping with Lost Lit’s mission, we are only interested in human, earthly, grounded stories. We’re most intrigued to see how the physical body travels through space and time. As well as mapping out the character’s psychological and emotional journey. In other words, let’s save the science fiction, fantasy, outer space aliens and monsters for the artwork. And fill the reading lineup with humans on earth, very tied-to-reality, emotional stories. Thanks for considering.
- SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
• Must fit the Lost in Space description above.
• Must be a story-fiction or creative non fiction. (sorry no poetry)
• Maximum length of story must fit into a 5min. time slot when read aloud. (about 5pg max)
• You must be available to read your story aloud at the Literary Reading on Thurs. June 18, 2015 at Grumpy Bert’s.
• How to submit story: Email lynne (at) lostlit.com as a PDF or MS Word document attachment by deadline. In email, please introduce yourself. Who you are and how you found out about the Call for Submissions.
• DEADLINE: Friday, June 5, 2015, by 12:00am (midnight).
• Notification: All submissions will be responded to. Final winners will be notified shortly after deadline.